It’s time for my Book Club L to pick books for the next 6 months. Here is our rather eclectic list of choices. We use a fairly unusual method of voting on books.
What would you vote for? Any opinions on these books as book club books? Do you have reviews I should include in my list?
- Birth Marks by Sarah Dunant
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Eye of the Whale by Douglas Carlton Abrams
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- I know why the caged bird sings by Maya Angelou
- Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
- The King Must Die by Mary Renault.
- The Likeness by Tana French
- Linden Hills by Gloria Naylor
- Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man’s Mission to Promote Peace . . . One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson
- Unaccustomed Earth by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman