Two books arrived on my doorstep this week:
- Fallen by Kate Lauren. This is a book for review, thank you Delacorte Press!
- Mennonite in a Little Black Dress: A Memoir of Going Home by Rhoda Janzen. Thank you to Ashley at Henry Holt and Co.!
I also picked up some books while Trick-or-Treating! Someone had several boxes of books in front of their house, which a few of us looked through while everyone else went on to the next houses. Much less thought went into these selections than my usual acquisitions. They are actually still in my husband’s car, so this is from memory, which turns out not to be very good.
- The Christmas Sweater by Glen Beck
- Something by Ian McEwan
- Something by David Sedaris
- A really random book I’d never heard of with a quote on the cover saying it is the funniest book about sex you’ve ever read.
Full details will be given next week– feel free to make a guess .