Yes, I fell behind in posting my summaries, as well as my reviews! I’m not behind in my reading, however .
- The Girl Who Fell to Earth by Sophia Al-Maria
- Minefields of the Heart: A Mother’s Stories of a Son at War by Sue Diaz
- Blameless (Parasol Protectorate #3) by Gail Carriger
- Changeless (Parasol Protectorate #2) by Gail Carriger
- Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple (reread)
- The Long Way Home (Chesapeake Diaries #6) by Mariah Stewart
- The Beautiful Mystery (Chief Inspector Armand Gamache #8) by Louise Penny
- Last to Die (Rizzoli & Isles #10) by Tess Gerritsen
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- Beautiful Sacrifice by Elizabeth Lowell
- The Rope (Anna Pigeon 0) by Nevada Barr
- Lady Fortescue Steps Out: Being the First Vol. of the Poor Relation (The Poor Relation #1) by Marion Chesney
- Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows #1) by Kim Harrison
- Missing (The Secrets of Crittenden County #1) by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Hidden Summit (Virgin River #17) by Robyn Carr
- The Long Walk: A Story of War and the Life That Follows by Brian Castner
- The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
- Redshirts by John Scalzi (reread)
- Naughty in Nice (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries #5) by Rhys Bowen
- The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy #2) by Nora Roberts
- The Diamond Throne (The Elenium #1) by David Eddings
- Four Day Planet (Federation) by H. Beam Piper
- What’s a Ghoul to Do? (Ghost Hunter Mystery #1) by Victoria Laurie
The best book I read during this time was Tell the Wolves I’m Home. Although I got through a lot of books in February (and I started and abandoned quite a few more) nothing I read during that time (other than rereads) qualified as a best read, although quite a few were enjoyable.
My totals for the year are now at 38 books read: 10 Nook books, 3 print books, and 25 audio books.
Thank you again to Venice Tretiak.for the darling kitten monthly graphics .
Have a great April, everyone!